School P.E. Clothes and Spirit Gear Information
To order Click here
P.E. Dress Code
On P.E. days, students should come to school in the following: Red or white athletic shorts, skorts, or sweatpants, red or white t-shirts (either short or long-sleeved) or Walkfest t-shirts, athletic socks (any color) and athletic shoes. During cold weather, students may also wear red or white jackets or sweatshirts. For your convenience, P.E. appropriate red and white athletic wear, either with or without the school logo, may be purchased from Lands’ End at www.landsend.com/school. Note that Lands’ End has sales on school uniform clothing throughout the year. If you get on their mailing list you will be informed of the sales.
Purchasing P.E. clothing with a school logo is NOT required. Any red or white athletic clothing is acceptable and most children wear red shorts, skorts or sweatpants and either red or white tops. Most children have at least one P.E. t-shirt with the school logo. There is an opportunity to purchase a Walkfest t-shirt every year in the fall with the school logo and most children have one of these t-shirts every year.
Children in Pre-K and Kindergarten should have one shirt with the school logo for identification purposes when on school field trips.
Make $$$ for Carey
For each item you buy, Carey will receive a 3% contribution, provided you are shopping from the Carey School page or have entered Carey’s preferred school code.
Lands’ End Logo Choices
If you choose to put the school logo onto your P.E. clothing, you will notice that Lands’ End offers two options: Heat Transfer and Embroidered logos. Different types of clothing allow for different logo types. Heat Transfer uses a heat press that melts and seals the logo into the garment. With Embroidery, stitches are actually sewn into the garment.
Carey Spirit Gear
Go ahead, show your true Carey colors, with a selection of exciting items, all available with the Carey logo! Visit the Lands’ End / Carey School website for a huge selection of sweaters, vests, cardigans, and fleece for the entire family!
How to Order
- Visit www.landsend.com/school and click on “Find Your School’s Dress Code”
- Enter your student and school information in the search fields (Gender, Grade/Status, School Name, City and State). Optional: Enter your student’s first name
- Click on “Find My School” – Any matching school selections will appear on the right; select your school
- Click “Save School” if you wish to create an account
- Create or enter your account sign in details (Enter your email address and password)
- Click “Shop For This School”; Only the items approved for Carey School will appear
- Add to shopping bag, and continue shopping
If you have any questions regarding P.E. Clothes, please contact:
Kim Bottoms at