How to Apply
We’re delighted that you're interested in The Carey School, and we look forward to getting to know you.
We seek curious, kind and joyful learners who will thrive in our diverse and collaborative learning environment. Each step in our admission process is designed to help us learn more about each other as we build our welcoming, vibrant community and you choose the perfect school for your family.
We've outlined our application process below and have provided you a handy overview that you can download. 2023-2024 Application Pathway. We've also provided a list of our events. Be sure to print out both of these documents. We look forward to sharing our program with you!
Our application, tour and event registration is available through Ravenna, our online application system. We look forward to meeting you and sharing with you why Carey is a great place for your student and family!
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful preschool and main campus! Thank you so much for your interest in Carey
Our application season for the 2024-2025 school year is open.
We use Ravenna for our application system. Once you create an account on Ravenna and we open our application season, you can register for a tour this fall to learn more about The Carey School.
We look forward to meeting you!
If you have questions at any point in the process, we're happy to help. Please contact our admission office.
- 1. Explore our website & viewbook
- 2. Check our age requirements
- 3. Create an account on Ravenna and register for a school tour
- 4. Register for admission events
- 5. Submit your application
- 6. Schedule playgroup visit/student screening and Virtual parent interview
- 7. Delegate a student evaluation form & transcript request
- 8. Schedule a shadow visit (grades 1-5 only)
- 9. Apply for financial aid, if interested
- 10. Non-Discriminatory Policy