Tuition and Financial Aid
At Carey, we are committed to creating a diverse community where everyone can thrive. We know that choosing a Carey education is a significant decision and one that impacts children for life. We partner with families to support them through this process.
Annual Tuition (2023-2024)
Tuition for Preschool
Preschool 3s Program and Pre-Kindergarten
Tuition for Elementary School
Kindergarten - Grade 5
About our Financial Aid Program
- What is Carey’s philosophy on financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How is financial need determined?
- When will I hear about the financial aid decision?
- Is financial aid automatically renewed each year?
- How soon should I apply for financial aid?
- Is there any aid available to support families with multiple children at Carey?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child’s chances of being admitted to The Carey School?
- Is there a maximum income level that will disqualify me from receiving tuition assistance?
- How are financial aid applications handled in situations where parents are separated, divorced, remarried, or cohabitants?
- Are tuition payment plans offered?
- How are other fees handled for families receiving financial aid?
- What are some examples of families receiving aid?